ACADEMIC SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
1. Field trips: To strengthen opportunities to learn beyond the confines of classroom and explore new areas of learning, regular field trips are arranged for all levels.
2. External Examinations: School will work in conjunction with eminent national and international bodies such as International Maths Olympiad, National Science Olympiad, ICAS (UNSW) and the students appear for various exams as per their choice and interest.
3. Debates: School regularly participates in debate programs conducted by local schools
4. Project exhibition: Students are assigned different topics and specific projects. For each level during school holidays and they are given opportunities to exhibit their projects and learn from those of others.
5. Language week: School organizes language week for all levels to improve oral/conversational skills of students in second language. Some of the activities conducted during second language period are drama, skit and poem recitation.
6. Book Week: School also organizes a book week for all levels to promote reading habits amongst our children. Various activities are planned and organized to bringthese book characters alive for eg. Children dress up as book characters.